Participate in Kellogg's clubs and view the Kellogg student events calendar.
KelloggGroups serves as a one-stop shop for easy access to the Kellogg student calendar and community. The site contains online portals for all Kellogg student clubs and sections, as well as a large number of student conferences, administrative offices and school programs/centers.
All Kellogg faculty, staff, students, and Joint Venture (significant others) are eligible for a KelloggGroups account and have the ability to join clubs.
Current Kellogg MBA Students
Current Kellogg MBA student accounts are pre-loaded into KelloggGroups at the start of each term. When you first sign up for a club, you will need to login to KelloggGroups with your Kellogg NetID and password.
Faculty and Staff members may need to email KelloggGroups support if this is the first time logging into KelloggGroups.
Once you have been notified that your account has been created, you will be able to login to KelloggGroups with your Kellogg NetID and password.
Joint Venture (Significant Others)
When you first sign up for a club, you will need to create a KelloggGroups account:
- Go to KelloggGroups
- Click on the Groups page
- Check all the clubs that you wish to join
- Click on Join! at the bottom of the page
- Click on Register for KelloggGroups
- Fill out your account information
- Be sure to use your primary email Address
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the page
- You will be notified via e-mail when the club officer has approved your membership request
If you forget your password, or don't know if you have a KelloggGroups account:
- Click on Forgot Password on the Home page, under Login.
- Enter your email address and click Send.
- If you already have an account, you will receive an email with instructions on resetting your password. If you do not have an account, you will recieve an error after you click Send.
Updating your Account
Some events are only open to specific groups of students (MMM, 2010 Full-Time, etc.). Therefore, please make sure your KelloggGroups profile is up-to-date with the correct program information.
Kellogg Email Address Change
In the case that your Kellogg email address is changed, KIS will automatically update your KelloggGroups email address.
If you have questions or need help with Kellogg Groups, please email the appropriate support group:
For reporting issues, you may also contact CampusGroups directly at firstname.lastname@example.org