This article explains what laptops can be requested from KIS for Kellogg classroom use, what software is included, and how to schedule a reservation.
The Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet (default) or Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop can be requested by faculty and staff for classroom use. The following installation is standard for both offerings:
OS: Windows 7 Enterprise
Scheduling Classroom Laptop Reservations
To submit a request, send an email to KIS FaStCATS and including the details below:
1. Computer preference (tablet or laptop)
2. Reservation duration (start time and end time)
3. Location (where the laptop should be setup)
4. Frequency (one-time request or reoccuring reservation for multiple class sessions)
5. Other supplemental A/V equipment needed2
Select the location where your class will take place to email the appropriate KIS support team. Requests can also be submitted via phone or in person.
After reviewing your request, you will receive notification that your reservation has been scheduled or an email containing questions if additional information is needed.